- The size of the Benjamin Kangaroo Sweater is adjustable, with the help of the added straps.
- The baby is positioned safely in the pouch.
- The parent has more freedom of movement.
- The parents can provide kangaroo care in a relaxed way for longer periods of time.
- Probes, respiration tubes, delivery lines and monitoring equipment cords can be safely attached to the Kangaroo Sweater.
- Extra warmth can be provided by means of a hot pack.
- The parent can see the child’s face with the aid of mirrors in the sleeves.
- The parent can touch the child by means of special openings.
- The vest offers the parent more privacy as they are not undressed.
- Kangaroo care and expressing milk can take place simultaneously.
- The Kangaroo Sweater can also be used to provide kangaroo care with a twin-pouch as the pouches are interchangeable.
- Available in one size, fits all.
- The Kangaroo Sweater is made of an advanced technical fabric consisting of a mix of polyester and cotton. This fabric dries four times as fast as cotton, does not discolour or shrink and remains odour free.
- Always consult the hospital’s hygiene department before cleaning the Kangaroo Sweater in the washing machine.
- For further information check the instruction card.