Temperature sensor 6 – 12 Fr/Ch
The temperature probes for rectal use have been specially developed for premature babies and are available from size 6 Fr., which corresponds to a diameter of only 2 mm. They are made of a very soft material and have a high accuracy.
The temperature probes are available from just 6 CHF and are therefore perfect for pre-term babies. The probes can be used for rectal measurements, but can also be used on other parts of the body. They have an excellent accuracy of ± 0.1°C in the range 25°C – 45°C and are compatible with all common surveillance monitors and incubators.
The temperature probes are intended for single patient use. A reusable connection cable is required for connection to the surveillance monitoring or an incubator. These cables are available for monitors from the following manufacturers/types: Dräger, GE, Phillips, NihonKoden, Datex, Datascope, Spacelaps, HP, SureSignsVM, Merlin, Siemens, InfinityDeltaXL, Mindray. Connection cables from the manufacturers Dräger, GE and ATOM are available for incubators. Additional connection cables are available on request.
- Very small, rectal temperature probe
- Disposable temperature probe for newborns
- Diameter only 2 mm, very soft
- Available from 6 fr. to 12 fr
- Measuring accuracy ± 0.1°C (25°C – 45°C)
- Total length of the sensor including cable: 75 cm
- Standard connector YSI-400 series
- Reusable connection cable for all common monitors
- Reusable connection cable for incubators
- Individually wrapped, pack of 25 pieces
|TGN-1191-75||6 Fr/Ch temperature sensor||6 Fr/Ch||YSI-400||25|