The ComfyBelly has been developed to support the prone position of sick and pre-term babies in the hospital. The Belly contributes to a natural rounding of the shoulders and promotes the possibility of hand-mouth coordination and midline orientation. These are important components to support the development of babies. When using the Belly, the child’s legs and pelvis are tilted forward and promotes the flexion of the limbs without undue pressure on the knees and elbows.
- Position the Comfy Belly under the head and torso;
- Not lower than the navel and not wider than the trunk;
- Keep the shoulders slightly arched and supported;
- Make sure the legs are pulled up;
- Make sure the baby is supported by the edges of the ComfyNest or Boundy.
- Available in four sizes: Small (500-1500 grams), Medium (1500-2500 grams), Large (2500-4000 grams) and Extra Large (4000-5500 grams).
- The fabric cover is made of technical textiles.
- The inner part can be cleaned according to hospital protocol.
- Washable at 60-95 ° and suitable for tumble drying.
- Can be used in combination with ComfyNest or Boundy.