The ComfyStar is a soft bag of granules designed to support the baby where needed and ensure optimal positioning. It may be placed around the head, neck or hips or laid against an arm or leg.
You can also fold the ComfyStar to make it smaller and use it as an extra ‘hand’ on the baby for brief periods during procedures to provide restriction from above. The ComfyStar comprises a washable inner bag, filled with granules, and a separate machine-washable cover.
- Available in one size.
- There is anti-slip material on the bottom of the cover.
- The cover is made of an advanced technical fabric consisting of a mix of polyester and cotton. This fabric dries four times as fast as cotton, does not discolour or shrink and remains odour free.
- Has an inside bag which can be wiped off with water, is filled with granules, and has a separate washable cover.
- It is advisable to clean the cover every day or more often if it is visibly dirty.
- The cover and the inside bag can be washed in a washing machine at 60 degrees. Washing at 90 degrees is also possible, but that will shorten the lifespan of the covers. The covers should not be ironed.
- The surface of the inner bag is made of washable material and can be cleaned according to hospital protocol.
- Always consult the hospital’s hygiene department before cleaning the inner rolls/bags in the washing machine and drying them in a spin dryer.