- The ComfyStar can be used to support the the baby in the correct posture.
- The ComfyStar can also be used as an extra ‘hand’ during procedures.
- Available in one size.
- There is anti-slip material on the bottom of the cover.
- The cover is made of an advanced technical fabric consisting of a mix of polyester and cotton. This fabric dries four times as fast as cotton, does not discolour or shrink and remains odour free.
- Has an inside bag which can be wiped off with water, is filled with granules, and has a separate washable cover.
- It is advisable to clean the cover every day or more often if it is visibly dirty.
- The cover and the inside bag can be washed in a washing machine at 60 degrees. Washing at 90 degrees is also possible, but that will shorten the lifespan of the covers. The covers should not be ironed.
- The surface of the inner bag is made of washable material and can be cleaned according to hospital protocol.
- Always consult the hospital’s hygiene department before cleaning the inner rolls/bags in the washing machine and drying them in a spin dryer.
- For further information check the instruction card.
View the instruction card HERE.
There are no reviews yet.