- The ComfyPillow is used to bring the head in the right position.
- The ComfyPillow can also support the head when the child receives artificial respiration.
- The bottom of the ComfyPillow is made of anti-slip material. This ensures that the ComfyPillow does not slip, even when the bed is in an inclined position.
- Available in two sizes: Small (500-1500 grams) and Large (1500-2500 grams).
- Has an inside pillow which can be wiped off with water, is filled with granules, and has a separate washable cover.
- There is anti-slip material on the bottom of the cover.
- The covers are made of an advanced technical fabric consisting of a mix of polyester and cotton. This fabric dries four times as fast as cotton, does not discolour or shrink and remains odour free.
- It is advisable to clean the cover every day or more often if it is visibly dirty.
- The cover and the inner bag can be washed in a washing machine at 60 degrees. Washing at 90 degrees is also possible, but that will shorten the lifespan of the covers. The covers should not be ironed.
- The surface of the inner bag is made of washable material and can be cleaned according to hospital protocol.
- Always consult the hospital’s hygiene department before cleaning the inner rolls/bags in the washing machine and drying them in a spin dryer.
- For further information check the instruction card.