- The minimal amount of flaps and the excellent washability (60-90 degrees) make this an ideal incubator cover for any neonatology department.
- By using the incubator cover, a safe environment is created and parents and medical staff have quick and easy access to the child.
- The cover provides babies with a dark, protective environment.
- The incubator cover is made of a technically advanced fabric consisting of a polyester-cotton blend. This material dries four times faster than cotton and is odor-free. It is recommended to clean the covers weekly or more often if they are visibly dirty.
- The cover is made out of breathable certified textile, washable up to 90°C and suitable for tumble drying. The covers must not be ironed.
- Available with an opening for phototherapy lamps.
- With phototherapy, the cover can be placed over the incubator with the lowest temperature set at 30°C.
- A cover can also be placed over the heat bed. For example with phototherapy to prevent diffused light.
- The incubator itself does not heat up, even with the cover, despite the temperature set at 29 degrees.
- The cover blocks light and allows an accurate control of skin color and perfusion.
- The cover is fully adjustable, provides excellent visual accessibility for the baby and simulates day/night patterns.
There are no reviews yet.