The Benjamin Boundy consists of a water cleanable inner roll filled with granules, and a separate, washable cover. The flexible and smooth inner roll of the Benjamin Boundy makes it possible to shape the roll in order to support the baby in any position. It is recommended to use 2 Benjamin Boundies on the supine and prone position for optimal support. The ends of the Benjamin Boundy are intended to support and position the baby optimally where necessary. It can be placed around the head, neck or hips or placed under / against an arm or leg. For the prone position and the supine position it is recommended to use 2 Benjamin Boundies, in order to provide sufficient limitation. In the supine position, the ends can be used to keep the head into the correct position. The ends of the Benjamin Boundy can also be placed on the baby as an extra “hand” for short periods during procedures to ensure limitation from above.
- Available in one size and suitable for babies in the weight class of 2500-5000 grams.
- Has an inside roll which can be wiped off with water, is filled with grains, and has a separate washable cover.
- The outside covers are made of an advanced technical fabric consisting of a mix of polyester and cotton. This fabric dries four times as fast as cotton, does not discolour or shrink and remains odourfree.
- The Bounty may only be used under monitor surveillance and under constant medical supervision in the neonatology and pediatric ward by qualified medical personnel.
- The Benjamin Boundy is developed in cooperation with NIDCAP trained specialists on the basis of the latest insights in the field of developmental care. The Benjamin ComfyNest is used in many Dutch and foreign hospitals. It is valued by professionals and parents for the quality of the materials, the comfort for the babies and its child-friendly appearance.
- For further information check the instruction card.